Friday, May 1, 2009

my beluV huby besday..1st May 2009


Njoying his meal..


falah as usual tgk je food..


Dlicious salad!


blow da candle plizz..


and again..for the sake of the camera..


for da besday boi


mcm pengantin la plaks..


fries for falah


'mama ni asik snap jek'


terserempak ngan ol' fren with her latest baby


Event: my beluV huby bday
Plc: Wendys, Au2 Setiawangsa

hepy besday to u..hepy besday to u...hepy besday to Mr Khairudin ;) well, my huby besday falls on the labour day every year..since its a public holiday, it would be a no no excuse for us for not celebrating it ;p

since we are at KL at tis time, it would be more choices for us to celebrate it.i wanted to go at TGIs Friday but then my huby is lazy to drive at KL city + the jammed ++ small kid...so i just plan a small gath nearby my mom's hse. i remembered last time my best buddies Ira introduce me this plc..the food was not bad..i luv the burger..so i think why not? just chill out with my sisters angah with her fren & farah..we just lepaking thre while enjoying the food. just a little surprise, i ask angah to buy a cake to cheer up the celebration.

i think the picas tell can tell more about it..chill!!


No comments: